In the heart of Laforêt, 'Un des plus beaux villages de Wallonie'
This cosy and comfortable country home from 1832, inspected by the General Tourism Commission and awarded 3 ears of corn, offers every facility you need to enjoy a comfortable and relaxed stay with your family or friends.
With something to do for everyone, the Semois valley is a must to explore.
Want to actively discover the surroundings?
Plenty of signposted hiking routes can be found, starting the moment you leave the door. Hiking maps and tourism information can be found on site. Kayaking, mountain biking, horse riding, fishing, tennis, paintball, mini golf, bowling etc. are among the possibilities.
If you prefer a cultural trip, make sure to visit Bouillon, Frahan, Sedan and Bohan, authentic locations that offer a pleasant visit.
Trips with the children are also an option. For example, Laforêt is the starting point of the hike of legends, where fairy-tale characters welcome you and tell their story. Moreover, the immediate surroundings feature a bison ranch, zoos, a public garden with birds of prey, beaver excursions, a tourist train… in short, the possibilities are endless.
- various seating corners and a large dining room with TV (Tuner/CD/Cassette/DVD)
- free WIFI (the code can be found in the info folder in the holiday home)
- 4 child seats (2 closed with a strap, and 2 open)
- 2 baby beds, changing table and changing pillow.
- Toy chest for the kids, swings and a slide, balance bikes, party games and a library including comic books, colouring pencils and drawing paper.
Fully-equipped semi-professional kitchen with:
- 2 vitro-ceramic hobs
- 2 ovens
- 2 fridges with freezer compartments
- microwave oven
- large coffee machine
- deep fryer
- pantry with extra fridge/freezer, dishwasher, sink and storage room
- 4 toilets with sinks
- 9 bedrooms of 2 to 5 people
- 3 bathrooms, each equipped with 3 individual shower cabins and 3 sinks
- 6 separate toilets with sinks, laundry machine, ironing board and iron
Garden and parking lot
- inflatable swimming pool for the summer months
- 3 sleds for the winter months
- fully-enclosed garden with garden furniture, parasols, lounge chairs and barbecue
- private parking with direct access to the garden
- enclosed garden shed/storage for bikes etc.